Monday, May 16, 2011

Bluetape punch list

Earlier in the week that my contractors actually finished my kitchen, they informed me that they would be done with my kitchen on that Thursday. On Wednesday I made my final punch list for them to make sure that everything got done. The punch list wasn't a list on paper though. I wrote directly on blue painters tape and put it exactly at the area they needed to fix. [Note - this tip is only useful if you do not have walls and cabinets painted blue tape blue. And to follow that, another tip... don't paint your walls and cabinets blue tape blue :) hehe, just kidding. If you do, use tan masking tape.]

I have posted some pictures of my "on tape punch list." All of  my items got done, so I'd claim it to be a successful tactic.

"needs grout"

"make flush" (the fridge was not in the right place)


no explanation needed... just an arrow to show the crappy job

"caulk"

No comments:

Post a Comment