Friday, April 9, 2010

Plants Galore!

As my previous posts would indicate, I'm pretty excited about the tulips that I didn't have to plant. Well they've bloomed and are beautiful:


Most of them are dark pink, but there are some red ones along the driveway.
But why call this post "Plants Galore!" and not "Tulips Galore!"? Because last Friday, I received PLANTS GALORE! that my mom ordered for me online.



I've planted all of the plants that I intend to put in the front yard for now, but still need to plant the "shade" plants and hydrangea bushes in my backyard. I've got a gardening helper who will help me with my backyard this weekend. It'll take be a while before the plants show themselves since most of them are bulbs, but eventually they'll be beautiful! At least I'm assuming they will be... in reality I don't know what most of them will look like. It's a pretty safe assumption though since my mom picked them out. Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment