Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wine Glass Holders (i.e. more cabinet space)

There was a lot of open space between my breakfast bar and the cabinet, so I decided to play up the "bar" part of "breakfast bar." It is the perfect amount of space for hanging wine glasses and still not block the view for face-to-face conversation with someone at the sink, which is very important... trust me. I found these racks at Lowes for about $3 each. For less than $20 I now have space for up to 18 wine glasses. Not that I have 18 wine glasses, but that's not the point.


It frees up space for me to store things in the cabinet that they are hanging from. If I get a chance/have inspriation, I can get more organizers to allow me to show off some of the nicer dishware that I have through the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment