Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Resolutions

I'm not one to normally do new years resolution, but after a less-than-ideal 2011 for house productivity... I need to set some goals. These may be big but I think, with some help, I can do it!
I want to complete all house projects in 2012 except for the basement and having my driveway repaved. So what does that really mean?
  • Building a deck in my backyard (this is where I need most of the help from friends and family)
  • Get roof replaced
  • Completing my upstairs bathroom
    • finish sanding walls
    • prime and paint walls and ceiling
    • install base tiles
    • grout touch-up on the floor tiles
    • recaulk around bathtub
  • Install doors and baseboards (I'll solicit help for this too)
  • Paint all trim (includes a lot of taping... anyone?)
  • Install rest of stair railing
  • Paint touch-up on knee wall and ceilings
Now these goals are out there...
If you have a hankering to help with any of these projects PLEASE let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't need my roof replaced! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update as of Oct 2013: Still haven't installed base tiles in the bathroom, installed doors and baseboards, painted trim, or done touch-up grout for bathroom floor (but plan to work on that this week).

    ReplyDelete