Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Found Treasures

During the tearing up of the yard we discovered lots of items that made me feel like an anthropologist. I already figured that there had to have been children living in the house because of the writing on the wall but the little toys that were buried under the grass confirmed that suspicion. What I didn't expect were the corroded metal objects that we found. There are 4 of them, and they're all unidentifiable to me. If anyone can shed any light on what they may be, please let me know (or make up an amusing story to share with my readers). Not pictured is a railroad stake... also an odd thing to find in a small front yard and might be a clue to the other metal objects.

1 comment:

  1. What a treasure trove! The long metal object with a pointy end is a metal file. Looks like the C shaped one is a C clamp. Get your Indiana Jones on!

    ReplyDelete